The Romance Review

The Romance Reviews

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

UPDATES! UPDATES!


Hello everyone!

Yes, I have been M.I.A. for a good few months. Well, there as been a lot of changes going on in my career and it’s all good.

Right now I am in the middle of editing two new books that will be due out, hopefully the end of the year.

One is CABIN FEVER. It’s an IR Ménage, and the other is LOVING THY NEIGHBOR’S NEPHEW, a real naughty cougar story.

Also, as some of you may know, I went to the London Olympics. It’s a family affair for the Olympics, in fact this year there were 150 of us!

I’m behind on posting the pics and what we did, but I will be doing that shortly, just bear with me. LOL.

Also, I am doing guest bloggling and I will be having guests on my blog again very soon, so I will keep you posted on those.

I will also be updating a lot of ongoing stories I have here. The main one, Love and Danger, about my stay in Israel and dating an Israeli solider.

So thanks for hanging with me and stay tuned for exciting things to come!

SMOOTCHES! XXOOXX

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about weight. It is a daily struggle for me, too, but I try to eat right and exercise. Right now, I'm hoping to get my guy to lose weight. It would help is health and mobility.

    ReplyDelete